Opening for an Assistant Mgr. HR Ops | Division – Human Resource (HR) for a Kolkata based KPO
Positions Open - 1
Rotational Shift - Yes
The role is responsible for managing and overseeing the day-to-day HR operations - Employee relations, and compliance. The role will ensure that HR policies and procedures are adhered to and that the HR team is delivering high-quality support to employees.
Lead and manage the HR Ops Executive - provide coaching and guidance as needed to ensure that team members are performing at a high level.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field.
2. 5+ years of experience in HR operations with at least 1+ years in a managerial role.
3. Good knowledge of HR laws, policies, procedures, and best practices.
4. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
5. Ability to Develop and Implement HR policies and procedures.
6. Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyze data and use it to make informed HR decisions.
7. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and manage multiple priorities.
8. Preferably from IT/ITeS sector
|Experience||4 - 5 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac 75 Thousand To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR / Training & Development / Operations|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
|Key Skills||HR Executive Communication Skills Develop & Implement HR policies procedures HR Manager|
|About Company||A leading KPO, which provides backend support to its US insurance agencies.|
|Contact Person||Adrian Rosina|
|Address||53 NDB Rd|
Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.